Shipping & Policies

A. ORDERING

 a.1. PROCESSING TIME For Regular Orders:

We know that your special day is very important in your life and we will do whatever it takes to help you in making it perfect and memorable. All of the Gift items in our haven include personalization, thank-you message, or design tag. So please give us ample time to prepare your gifts. Below is the standard lead time for our Gift Items for your ready-reference:

GIFTS HAVEN LEAD TIME.jpg

a.2. PROCESSING TIME For Rush Orders:

Any order placed below our regular lead time stated above is considered a rush order. Do feel free to let us know your requirements for rush orders. We will still try to help you and we will not collect fees. But we will base on the availability of the items and it’s accessories.

a.3. Placing Order

To place your order, kindly fill out our online form via: Order /Inquiry Form

An email confirmation will be sent along with the quotation.

NOTE: All the personal information we’ve collected will only be used to process your order. All information are completely confidential to others. We will never disclose them to other organizations or person.

B. SAFE PAYMENT:

Gifts haven provides a range of convenient payment options so you can choose the most appropriate payment method for you:

  1. PNB Deposit A transaction fee will be collected by PNB. Account details will be provided upon request.
  2. Other payment options requested by clients can also be accepted (eg. LBC, ML Kwarta Padala, Palawan Express, Cebuana Pera Padala).

C. PAYMENT SYSTEM:

Once you have chosen the payment option available for you, Gifts Haven will request you to deposit a down payment of 60% of the total cost of the order and the remaining 40% (plus the freight/delivery fee if required) will be paid 5 days before the delivery/shipment of your orders. You also have the option to pay the full amount upon ordering.

NOTE: Orders that are not paid in full will not be delivered. After a week of non-payment from the date quoted items, items will be sold for auction to cover labor and production expenses. No refunds on the paid amount, however you can exchange that with the items we have in our shop in case of a change in order. 

D. SHIPPING and HANDLING (Outside Cebu):

a.1. WITHIN CEBU

We can set a meet-up at Elizabeth Mall, Cebu City.

You may also pick up your orders at our shop at Looc Norte Asturias, Cebu, Philippines 6042.

a.2. OUTSIDE CEBU

Shipping is through our courier Partners: Black Arrow, LBC Express, Fedex, AP Cargo. Once we have your confirmed qty and shipping address, we will check with the above shipping couriers and will give you options.

Advertisements